Conference Vote

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, Jul 12, 2012.

?

what Conferences do we want to use this Season

Poll closed Jul 15, 2012.
  1. Acc

11.1%
  2. B1G

44.4%
  3. Pac-12

11.1%
  4. Sec

33.3%
  1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  2. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I voted for the Big Ten cause they are a lot of traditions in the conference, plenty of good quailty teams and a chance to play in the Rose Bowl every year is exciting.

3. bamagrad

CJTHA1

Seems Like the B1G has alot of Traditions, Little Brown Jug, Paul Bunyans ax, the list goes on and on.

4. B-PICK-1

B-PICK-1 Walk On

I picked the BIG 10 because the teams are all relatively close to each other and the recruiting battles that will ensue will be very interesting. User vs User recruiting is one of my favorite parts of online dynasty. Lots of people will be vying for Ohio and Pennsylvania recruits. Oh and Im a huge Nebraska fan too.

5. bamagrad

B-PICK-1

Really Couldn't Tell :)

6. LTL7360

LTL7360 Play hard for the name on your chest: Texas A&M

Im gonna go SEC. There are alot of states so people have variety in team selection, plus the built in hardcore rivalries like bama-aub, LSU-bama, GA-florida, and it goes on. Plus the prospect of building up kentucky, vandy and ole miss. Theres a little of everything for everyone. Plus...the gig em factor. whoop!

7. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

I chose SEC. Solid talent on every team and nice rivalries. I am also a huge Florida fan lmao.

8. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

Im a Gator fan as well. Been one since Spurrier and the Fun N' Gun which is one of my favorite offenses

9. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

Sad that not a single member of that offense panned out in the pros.

10. CJTHA1

CJTHA1 Walk On

I thought Ike and Anthony had a chance to be good because them two were the one i really like the most. Ike was a big play waiting to happen and he is one of my favorite Gators.

11. LittleAppleSwag

LittleAppleSwag Walk On

After much thought, I decided to give my vote to the B1G. Although, I live in big 12 country I got to support the conference to the north.

12. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I went ACC. Reason? I'm a big Canes fan. And I think it's also a pretty evenly ranked conference.

13. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

Really isn't that tough for guys to vote.
    Cmon folks

• Like Like x 1
  14. bamagrad

15. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

My vote was for the Big 10. While I know that the recent events are truly horrendous, I grew up in State College and my folks still live there. Like so many college towns around the country, Penn State IS State College. I have so many memories of the transformation of the town on football weekends...from the high activity energy of Saturday morning, the the ghost town environment during the game, to the post game activity that follows. As a high school freshman in 1990, I was walking downtown during my first year in State College when Penn State knocked off then #1 Notre Dame. Within about 15 minutes I had been kissed by two college women just for being in the right place at the right time! Ahhhhhhhhh...I knew then I was going to LOVE growing up in a college town!!!!! No excuses for what happened...it is an absolute atrocity and I actually knew many of those involved (shock is just not a strong enough word) But I am still proud of where I grew up and I hope that, over time...probably a very very long time.....the community can recapture the "happy" in their little valley. Additionally...I was born overlooking the horseshoe in Columbus so Big 10 still holds a special spot for me!

Looking forward to the games!!

D

16. ElectrifiedZombies

ElectrifiedZombies Walk On

i already voted it was for the pac-12 since im from the westcoast

17. JDOUGLASBOI10

JDOUGLASBOI10 Banned

I voted sec! Best conference period

18. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

IMHO, The Penn State hatred is a bit much. If every scandal that happened at every school leaked out we might not even have college sports. The PSU trustees are pinning it all on JoePa just like they were when they tried to fire him for not winning enough and failing to transition to the modern game. He started winning again and proved to everyone he was in fact still relevant. Maybe he covered things up, but the fact is that the people who had the real power to act did not. The guy that did the "investigating" was brought in to doctor up a report that made everyone from the pre sandusky era look guilty. Sandusky certainly is guilty, but I do not think for a second that it was a cover up by a few guys. This was a school making alot of money that wanted to preserve a clean rep and continue to accrue lucrative endorsements.

While tragic, Penn State will in fact recover and we will all learn a moral lesson about the attrocities committed by a monster. Long story short its time to move on and play some college football.

19. bamagrad

Antonio T.
    Aaron13Pgh

Last 2 to vote, Have til Sun at 1:05 pm.

Make sure you vote to confirm your with us for this dynasty.

20. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

bamagrad neither of these guys have been online here since wed/thursday. Dont feel like the sort of guys that would be active in an OD. Just my 2 cents.

21. bamagrad

Breakdownz

Which is why I came up with the idea for the Vote, Find out early who's in and who's out. :)

If they haven't answered by tomorrow at the deadline then we roll with 10.

22. BlkNGld

BlkNGld Walk On

So it doesn't catch anyone off guard, I am out of town without access to my ps3 thursday 19th until Tuesday 24th. Friend of mine getting married in Raleigh...

23. Breakdownz

Breakdownz Walk On

bamagrad I know man, just sayin that even if they do vote the lack of simply checking the site maybe could be discussed with them.

24. bamagrad

will do.

25. mikeL9286

mikeL9286 Walk On

I don't know how managing an OD works but... Maybe in the future, conference expansion could bring 1 or 2 teams into the conference we chose. ;)