1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Conflict #2: Lions (Jeremy) vs Bears (Cali-Bucc) (Resolved: Minor warning issued)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Conflict #2: Lions (Jeremy) vs Bears (Cali-Bucc) (Resolved: Minor warning issued)

Cali Bucc had TE at #1 WR positions and HB at #4 position. It is acceptable to have Forte at #4 WR but TE Olsen at #1 WR is unacceptable. The only way he is able to do that is by filing an official position change. See the chart below.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i thought we changed that? i thought you asked me to change it to 5 and lower for rb at wr?

3. Emmdotfrisk

yeah I said that was ok but TE at #1 isnt

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

no, but i thought we changed that a rb could only play 5-6 spot? if not i am ok with doing that if you guys want?

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

What kind of advantage did he gain from having a TE at #1 WR? Was he able to rocket catch over the CB maybe?

He must have known that a sub like that is out of the box. I don't think it's a terrible broken rule but I don't know if it's an honest mistake neither.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Altough CB broke a rule his explanation seems to be an accident rather than a ploy to exhibit unsim behavior. Although it is his responsibility to set his depth chart before the game, I am going to give him a slap on the wrist type of warning, not strike #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.