Conflict #2: Lions (Jeremy) vs Bears (Cali-Bucc) (Resolved: Minor warning issued)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Emmdotfrisk, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Conflict #2: Lions (Jeremy) vs Bears (Cali-Bucc) (Resolved: Minor warning issued)

Cali Bucc had TE at #1 WR positions and HB at #4 position. It is acceptable to have Forte at #4 WR but TE Olsen at #1 WR is unacceptable. The only way he is able to do that is by filing an official position change. See the chart below.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i thought we changed that? i thought you asked me to change it to 5 and lower for rb at wr?

3. Emmdotfrisk

yeah I said that was ok but TE at #1 isnt

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

no, but i thought we changed that a rb could only play 5-6 spot? if not i am ok with doing that if you guys want?

5. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

What kind of advantage did he gain from having a TE at #1 WR? Was he able to rocket catch over the CB maybe?

He must have known that a sub like that is out of the box. I don't think it's a terrible broken rule but I don't know if it's an honest mistake neither.

6. Emmdotfrisk

Altough CB broke a rule his explanation seems to be an accident rather than a ploy to exhibit unsim behavior. Although it is his responsibility to set his depth chart before the game, I am going to give him a slap on the wrist type of warning, not strike #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.