1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

confusion on recruiting cap

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by benbuckeye, Mar 10, 2010.

1. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

confusion on recruiting cap

Im a little confused on the cap, is that -1 five stars from the 5 we are already aloud, so I get 4 5 stars or is that just one 5 star? I know bigtubb posted something to but i dont think anyone saw it. I must have missed where this was posted on the board comes im kinda lost lol

2. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

nevermind I just found it ...really going to have to redo my board lol i like it though....makes you have to look at recruits more

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

so the negative in front of the 5star means nothing and my cap is 2 (5stars) and 9 (4stars) or 3 (5stars) I'm trying to make sure i dint break the rules...since no one will answer my question....

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah it was it a little marker/bullet thingamajig. My bad. The number is what your allowed.

Sorry for the confusion I'll edit it after a smoke break, lol

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

cool thx...