1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congrats JFunk

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by thievaryx, Jan 9, 2010.

1. thievaryx

thievaryx Walk On

Congrats JFunk

On a terrific season and a national championship.

I for one had a shot at you, at home, and got spanked badly by your Trojans.

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great job JFunk. Congratulations great team and great coaching, enjoy your championship.

3. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Good Job J. Ur the man.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Thanks for the kudos guys. It was a great season, with a great team. Hopefully we don't lose too much and can make a run next season as well. JCA great game as always bro. I will get that summary up for you guys before we do the offseason. Working 24 hour duty today so I won't be able to knock it out until tomorrow.

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Congrats J, way to represent the Pac-10. I feel a lil better about losing to you now that you ran the table

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Good Job USC. Make sure to keep my Crystal shiny, ok? I'm having an entire trophy case built to hold it as I type. LoL, nah good job. Don't forget to add a little picture somewhere in your sig of that (my, lol) trophy.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'd love to get one. I know Hack is busy but hopefully he can get around to it. He already owes me one from two seasons ago.

And by the way, keep dreaming.