1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congrats Jvig...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 20, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Congrats Jvig...

I've see you made it to a NC in another league. Congrats! Sucks you'll never make it in the one you commish, lol jk.

*What did you think, you'd get a pass from the wrath because your the commish? Nah bro, your Hokie Pokie's are due for a 3rd cleat (two to walk on and one....) lol.

2. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

haha thanks Jersey. You may be right! We have such a high caliber of players that the best and the luckiest make it to the NC!

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'll put myself under the luckiest since the Penn State user quit the week I played them and my game vs. Ohio State should have been an away game.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nah for real JV I hope you win. And its' funny I said that knowing I have to get past Florida/Bama to get there and beating both is a tall order year in and year out, lol.