1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congrats Nik

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by Steamer43, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Steamer43

Steamer43 Cleveland Steamer

Congrats Nik

Went 13-0 easily, ranked #2, and the only current member to be a conference champ lol Congrats.
    I didn't get a chance to upset you this season, but I have no doubt you would have won by double digits.

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I would've beat his ass like I did last year. Too bad all my players are graduating and next year I'm sure you'll roll me. But this year I would've dominated you. Consider yourself lucky.

;)

3. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Thanks guys I couldn't have done it without you.

I don't think I'll play either of you next year though unless its in the CCG. I played you in year 1 then flipped to the other 3 teams in the West who I'll play home/away then flip back.

4. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

Yeah it's a good thing too...

Congrats man. Beat UT

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

or maybe even...NOT beat UT??

[​IMG]

6. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

You can thank UAB for knocking off Alabama week 3 for your shot at the NC game. Just take that into consideration the next time we have to play :)

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Not gonna lie, if I didn't have 7 turnovers (5 lost fumbles, WTF?!) this game would have been much closer. But good job beating my ass

8. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Nik, I hope you lose like the little bitch you are.

9. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

Yea I sent you a message after the game saying I had never seen so many fumbles in one game. You actually outgained me 468-429 and had 10 more first downs than me which is pretty crazy considering the final score.