Congrats to New SEC champ

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bamaboiking, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Congrats to New SEC champ

THE Razorbacks....but the TIgers have this to say..enjoy this season..because from here on out...the Tigers will put a stranglehold on the West and SEC period!!! Was a down year for us as the nations top offense from last year couldnt catch and Kodi Burns played like a freshman...compound that with my defense was young and they couldnt stop the run to save thier lives....but with a year under thier belt we are back baby!

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

thanks man .....the competition is on

3. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

seems thing have gotten a little intense...with you guys beating us two seasons in a row and recruiting..well this season atleast so far your out recruiting us....But i have two transfers comming in to help the Offense :p

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

i have a pretty good Receiver transfer. plus i think i should move up another prestige star after this season. My commits are solid....but no just fantastic Mcfadden or Jones. My 5* are linemen.

Btw ill have a summary up later...it was a good game, was down by 2 TDS at 1 point

5. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Hopefully if I win my bowl game i can keep my prestige star...cant afford to go down at this point