Congrats to the 2012 National Champion!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Feb 21, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Congrats to the 2012 National Champion!!

Auburn Tigers. From the looks of the score, must have been a good game.

2. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Congrats. I'm waiting on a recap myself.

Great job, Jerzey. Thanks for the help.

Nkmi said it was 31-7 until JR caught on to running the Spread. That's all I know now. Time to advance muy rapido.

3. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

time for my fav part of the dynasty, offseason!!!!!! congrads to aubrun!!!!

4. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Thanks guys. I was up 24-0 and gave up an 86 yard TD bomb on 3rd and long with a minute to go before half. Then I was tryin to make a play and threw another pick and Troy ran it down to the 7 with 6 seconds left. He completed a short pass and with 2 seconds left before the half Troy opted to go for the TD from the 1 instead of kick the FG. Auburn stood tall and stopped them. This play changed the entire game. 24-7 Auburn at the half. Troy got the ball first and threw a pick 6. 31-7. On Troy's next possession they successfully complete a fake punt to keep their drive alive and score a TD a few plays later. Troy cut it down to 31-21 before Harry Adams woke up and caught his first pass on a drag route which he took to the house 46 yards. 38-21. Troy answered with another TD. 38-28 After that fake punt Auburn was rattled and could not stop anyone. Auburn's next possession did not last long when Tyrik Rollison completed an 80 yard TD strike to Heisman winner Harry Adams. 45-28. Troy added a TD late to make it a 45-35 final. This game was won because of my All-American DE Walter Chase. He had 5 sacks, breaking the Auburn school record for sacks in a game. He is only a true Soph and he broke another school record today, CAREER SACKS. This was a day of record breaking. Rollison broke the career record for passing TDs and Harry Adams broke the career record for receiving TDs at Auburn. Harry Adams will graduate but I hope to return Rollion, Chase, and HB Mccallebb

5. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Jerzey was as straight a player can be. He had weapons but a freshman QB made him unable to use them as well as he probably wanted. I mean, its Troy haha. If he had a better team the game would have been closer

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I should of practiced with the spread. Not my game, I like pounding the rock. Troy's Qb's sucked too, a couple of my picks were just terrible lead passes. Trying to lead 'em to a side was not happening, everything was going in high. My problem was playing with Troy like I play with my Vols in Chaos in the early going. Big Mistake.

Goal line stand was huge (even though I really think he fell at LEAST on the goalline, lol). And also for some reason the WR on the far left side nobody was lining up with him. I don't play zone so I guess my guys were rattled.

Good game though. If I would of looked at the PB sooner and had a couple more speedy guys on defense it might of turned out differently. It feels weird for me to throw that much (Even though my BCS Chaos QB has 35TDs). Think I hit 400 or so yards.

PS- Even though you tried and had the opprotunity, no one blows me out, lol, even with the Trojans of Troy... lol

Congrats

7. Itsnotagame

Itsnotagame Walk On

congrats man with those early defeats you keep your eyes on the prize.