Congrats to these Owners!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Congrats to these Owners!!!!

I was just updating our history threads and these owners have been with the OMFL since day 1 with the same team, and will control these teams to start Madden 11!

-Claven (Carolina Panthers)
    -Dunlap (Jacksonville Jaguars)
    -Gaddy (New England Patriots)
    -Nate (New Orleans Saints)
    -Vishal (Philadelphia Eagles)
    -BigOx (Tennessee Titans)

This is a very select group of guys that I am very proud to be a part of. Thats awesome guys....dedication at it's finest, and pretty cool too!

I'm thinking about getting some kind of award for us to commemorrate this.

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

4. Claven

Claven OMFL-Redskins

We can call ourselves the OMFLantic 6. (for you lost fans out there.)

Im just hoping Bamagrad as poor seasons and starts to hate the skins. I would of left awhile ago when the skins were open a few times but I wanted to finish out my Madden 10 tenure with Panthers.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I stuck to my team, even though my heart was south.

6. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Oh Thanks for the vote of confidence.

7. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

I moved everyone... EVERYONE... that switched teams on the madden 10 rosters and the one team i was most impressed by was the skins.. i know we are dealing with last years ratings but i was destroying friends with them... great time! McNabb upgraded the skins to an 8 win team IMO. Another team that i found that was greatly improved was the jaguars, Morrison from the raiders and another decent LB from somewhere made the front 7 pretty damn unstoppable, even with big jon henderson leaving

8. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

If the Skins win 8 games this year, Shannahan wins coach of the year. They're gonna be one of the worst teams in football this year........... believe me this

P.S- In the real NFL, not OMFL

9. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

haha yeah, i have full faith in bamagrad, not so much in shannahan...

I really think with the pieces that the skins have in place now with a capable QB and the emergence of Devin Thomas and finally someone to take the load of portis... im thinking big things...

10. Big D

Big D Walk On

Ohhhhh I'm excited!!! I build around defense anyways so this rocks if its true!

11. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

heard about the bowl lost, sucks bro. But the jags team when i moved the FAs around was pretty good, played with them once and the LBs were pretty dominate. But then again this is last years rankings and im sure garrard will only go down in ratings so looks like the titans are the preseason favorites lol

12. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Sorry, but after I got finished laughing, Devin Thomas???? Speaking of taking the load off Portis, who are we talking about, L.J. ........or Willie parker.......... or soon to be signed Westbrook..........They will all be injured by week 4, Rock Cartwright will be rushing for the skins before you know it.

know first that I am a Cowboys fan, I just hate the skins, their jerseys, and their old players. The Eagles knew McNabb cant play anymore, thats why they gave him to a division rival so they can beat him up.
    and Haynesworth..........hahahahah, all I can say is they were warned about him, but I can say that Snyder isn't scared to put out the money, just not putting it in the best places. You guys better pray to god Cooley doesn't get hurt again

13. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

but they will definately be a better team in Madden 11 to play with

14. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

haha yeah good ole fatty albert is making bud adams and the titans look super smart for cutting the baggage before we had to pay him 100 mill...

This is how i see it... Dallas is on top for sure of that division, Eagles and Giants have either lost big pieces or are just getting old... and the only team that went and actually spent money was the skins... Uncapped year and jerry jones isnt opening his wallet with the superbowl in dallas this year???? that tells me more about the midset of the cowboys even before the season starts.... they seem to be fine with one and done in the playoffs...

15. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

And id love cooley to get hurt, FRED DAVIS IS MORE TALENTED THAN COOLEY...