1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congrats To..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bamagrad, May 14, 2011.

1. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

UaGrad90 and Eyeke for being Drafted in the Premier Draft.

Uagrad90-Zero 2 Heros
    Eyeke- Cream of the Crop

I was also Drafted by saturday heros so that leaves S&G left on the GG Roster left to be drafted.

Uagrad- Congrats on you being picked for Z2H's, Sabo is a good guy and I think u will enjoy the league. Do yr best.
    eyeke- Congrats on Going to COC. alot of those guys have been playing since that dynasty started so they are a very deep dynasty with very little turnover, so enjoy being in COC and stay active.

@uagrad90
    @Eyeke

2. Eyeke

Eyeke Swashbuckler

Thanks
    I'm not thrilled that S&G was moved last minute. He's a great player and I know he's going to end up in a great league, probably Sim Nation.
    Congrats everyone.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Thanks and congrats to bamagrad, eyeke and an early congrats to S&G. Also I want to thank everyone how spoke up for me during all the draft process the past month or so. I know without your kind words this would have not been possible, so thank you very much. I have enjoyed playing NCAA with each of you here in GG and I am looking forward to continuing to play NCAA with each of you here in GG. Provided SONY decides to let us start playing again :mad:. I am looking forward to a fun and exciting NCAA 12 in GG and Z2H.

4. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

Congrats to S&G for getting selected to Sim-Nation.

@soxandgators