1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congratulations on your Achievement Miami!!

Discussion in 'The Dugout - OOTP Online League' started by Colemanchu, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Congratualations JohnnyClutch you have finally gotten a prospect into the top 100!!!! Let's take a look at these 3 young studs.
    ScreenHunter_28 Feb. 05 12.50.jpg
    #19 P - #54 OVR - Fiddler Bill dropped in the draft partially due to his lack of velocity and partially due to the fact that the devil went down to Georgia, not Pennsylvania. Look for Davies to add some speed to his pitches though as he fills his frame and turn into a good middle to end of rotation starter. If Clutch doesn't kill him.
    ScreenHunter_31 Feb. 05 12.58.jpg
    #60 F - #89 OVR - Wilson lasted all the way to the end of the 1st round mainly because he is slow both on the field and mentaly as he struggled to get through high school before his 20th birthday. Now Wilson joins the Marlins organization looking to find a spot at the top of the Marlins line up, when he's not busy velcro'ing his shoes. If Clutch doesn't kill him.
    ScreenHunter_30 Feb. 05 12.52.jpg
    #36 P - #99 OVR - Despite having a last name befitting a technical school this kid is actually pretty decent. At 20 he is already almost fully developed and has the stamina to sit on the mound and throw fastball after fastball. May need to move to the bullpen to have an impact in the big leagues but don't be surprised to see him make a debut next season. If Clutch doesn't kill him.
    So congratulations man, we are all very happy for you and your momentous achievement!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Thanks. It's been a long time since I had the number one farm system, five years I believe. Most of the guys that were good on that list are on the big league roster. It's good to finally start building up the system again until like you've mentioned, I kill them.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

• Like Like x 2
  4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Nice work Cole. Although the state of our farm systems can't be good if K.O.T.C is ranked.

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Does this mean I get to change Tolentino's name to Justin Jones?

6. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

No. In fact, if we play long enough owners, GMs and players children enter the game. I shit you not.

7. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

So what you're saying is JFace907 is going to have a kid, and he's going to be a hell of a ball player?? OOTP does predict the future and all. I think we need to let Cole make the name change.

8. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Good stuff Cole.

9. NeuroticTruth

NeuroticTruth dont know , dont care

Featured Threads:
    I call dibs on A-Rod Jr.