1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congratulations to our new Champs

Discussion in 'The Pride' started by UcanHateMeNow, Nov 4, 2013.

1. UcanHateMeNow

UcanHateMeNow 3rd Coast born that means we're Texas raised

Guys give it up to nkmi1984 for bringing home the hardware back to The Big House.

I know personally he thought his chances at a title were lost early in the season so I'm glad he got the chance to get back into the title race and came out on top.

I like the fact we have had two season and each year two different teams playing for the title. Lets keep up the parity and hopefully we see a new champion emerge next year.

2. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Thanks bud. Sorry if I acted immature or came of like a bitch when my game got simmed via text. Im not going to get too excited because I didnt get to play Ohio St user but a win is a win. After all these years and all these ODs, this is my first title. Cant wait to get started next year

3. nkmi1984

nkmi1984 Walk On

Also congrats to cyhiphopp . Give that guy another year or two recruiting and his offense will be unstoppable. Great game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Good game man. With the talent differential I needed to be close to perfect. I wasn't. Early turnovers put me in a big hole and took away my running game which usually sets up my pass game.