1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Congratulations to the Texas Rangers fans

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Hellisan, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Now there are only two teams more deserving than you guys.. :)

what a good looking team, I tend to think they are going to roll right over whomever the NLCS spits out.

Good luck.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    HEEEEEELLLL YEAH!

Enjoy Smoak for the next 10 years, that kid is going to haunt us in the future.

I really hope we face the Giants in the next round. I don't want to see the Phillies if they manage to rally back and win the series.

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

It's really hard for me as a Padres (and yes I'm also a Mariners) fan watching The Hated Ones do this well. We owned them this year. Not that it matters now, lol.

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I know, Josh Hamilton and Ian Kinsler are quite the handsome gentlemen, no?

5. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I've been hoping for the Rangers to wreck shop this post season. I used to live a mile away from their spring training complex and went to about 5-8 games a year.

Also Helli, I texted my good friend from San Diego the other night "did you see the Padres beat the Phillies tonight?". I should've sent that to you too, terrible to see them choke down the stretch like that.

6. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Oh, you.... Damn you and your crazy antics John Coleman!