1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Connecting to opponents in an UNRANKED game

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by redlishus, Aug 27, 2010.

1. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Connecting to opponents in an UNRANKED game

Has anyone had issues with this here. I've had this problem twice now. Here's the scenario.

I send an invite for an unranked game. I know the other person has accepted because they told me so on YIM and are ready. I'm ready as well. All I see in the away column is just the Colts team with no controller and it does not say ready.

However, I try right away with a different person and everything is fine. I've found others having this issue as well from other message boards. Hopefully this isn't going to be a problem in some of our OF games. I don't think it's my router at all because like I said, I could play with someone else right after I experienced this.

2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

I know I experienced problems with last years version. Same type of thing, I could connect with others, but not my scheduled opponent. I have not had any problems this year, as of yet.

3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

this does sound like a router issue. if you are using a router, make sure your PS3 is assigned to the DMZ setting.