Connection issue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Kingspring, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Connection issue

Jcspartan and myself have been trying to connect and are having no luck...

So we are going to try again tomorrow night...? If you want to advance I understand. We would like to try and connect tomorrow. I have one issue when connecting and its with my brother, but its spotty on our connex other than that I have no issues.

He mentioned something about wireless, but if i need to hard connect my xbox it would take some serious moving on my behalf down to the office lol.

It kinda pisses me off that I pay 300 dollars for an xbox with built in wireless, and it creates issues... if that is the issue, I know sometimes the NAT types and connex dont match up, and it takes the right timing to get it in. I have had no issues connecting and I am in a couple of leagues so I hope this can get sorted out.

Let me know what you think we should do, we mentioned if there was no extension then a simulation may be the way... idk

Thanks,

Brandon

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

My brother was having some issues before with his NAT type for his wireless connection when we were playing Modern Warfare 2. For the longest time he had an open NAT type and one day it just up and switched to moderate and he started having problems connecting to various rooms. He ended up disconnecting everything to reset his router and it changed his NAT type back to open. Not sure that this will help you, but it's just another example of the junk that goes on with wireless connections. I got tired of connection problems myself and finally plugged my box right into the modem and haven't had any problems since. Hopefully you don't have to do the same and end up wasting all that money for the wireless connection.