Connection issues in seasons?

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by nellycuz, Oct 3, 2012.

1. nellycuz

nellycuz I'm an educated fool w/ $$ on my mind.

Anyone else having trouble connecting to opponent in online seasons? I've read other people are but haven't seen a solution?

2. hedache

hedache Walk On

I did experience it here and there and the solution is to try again. Sometimes take the extra step to get out of seasons and get back in, or even step out to xbox dashboard. It's just connection problems. Basically we can either turn this into a bitching against EA competition or just simply try until it works. Cos it does work at some point.

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

If it happens more than once, I've found that backing out of seasons and going back in seems to reset it. For whatever reason if you fail to connect to the first opponent, it seems like the game gets stuck in a loop of not letting you connect. I've only run into it a couple of times, but both times I backed out of seasons, went back in, and was able to connect.

4. nellycuz

I've tried that. I just sat here for 20 mins signing out and in but still couldn't find anything. I've read multiple people have had this issue as well. It was so easy on FIFA 12 to find a match.....

5. hedache

hedache Walk On

I can't complain since I am actually searching specifically for manual matches and still finding them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nellycuz

I changed my DNS servers around as well as did the port forwarding thing (in addition to dmzing my ip address for xbox) and it seemed to help a lot. Not sure why FIFA 12 this wasn't an issue and now it is on FIFA 13 but it seemed to do the trick.