Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by swens26, Feb 9, 2010.

1. swens26

swens26 Walk On

Connection Issues

I am sorry about my connections when I play user games, it is really frustrating to be playing and suddenly lose a game becasue of it. Michigan and I had a photo finish of a game lost with 45 seconds left to go. This is probably my connections since I am on a military base I can't seem to get good games in without lag, and i apoligize for that. It also happened with Texas Tech. If this continues to be a problem when playing me I am going to have to resign from the league since i don't want to screw anyone else over for my connection issues. It is one of the most active and fun leagues I have ever been in, and seeing the playing styles of both opponents I've played its been very sim and competative. I will try maybe one or two more weeks and if it still is a problem I will be out of your hair. Anyways great game to Michigan after about 6 trys lol, it was a good run today.

Also watch out for his options...they will get you.

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Swens good game. It was shaping up for a classic game. With time your QB and receiver tandems are scary efficient. OT would have been wild.

3. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I hate to see you go swens, and I don't mind toughing out a few connection issues with you. As far as I'm concerned, that's your call, don't worry about me.

I have to note, I have had connection issues with Tradition Football over the past week. On a number of occasions, I have gotten several"fatal error" messages when trying to reply to threads.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Maybe there is something you can try. Are you connecting straight to a hard wire to internet? Or a wireless router or straight to a router?

5. swens26

swens26 Walk On

i am connecting the cord from my xbox to my router.

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

It is most likely a router issue, have you tried playing hooked straight to the modem?

If not try going to the dashboard and test xbox live connection, see what your NAT setting is, it should be open, if not you may need to open some ports. What kind of router do you have?