Connection Issues

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by HotRod, Jul 23, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Connection Issues

I'm curious if the other user game have connection issues tonight. Matrix and I have tried to play our game 4 times and get kicked off at around 4 minutes into the game everytime. It's fucking annoying!

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i tried to play a ranked game and was booted before kickoff. didn't know if the guy quit or server. got frustrated so gave up and played poker online

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Very frustrating. Especially the 2nd time when I was winning =]. Doubt that'll happen again.

4. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Eff. Disconnect #5, this time it only kicked HotRod out. Gah. Gotta sleep.

5. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

I moved into my new place a few days ago and everything was running great for me online. yesterday after being online for lunch i couldnt get back on. I can get on live fine but cant log onto ea server.

I have looked up everything about this as its something i have had a problem with last fall but seemed to be on ea's end because it was just fixed one day. I have opened the ports for 360 and that didnt help. i used my old router to see if it was the router. nope. i got my old I.T. guy to come by last night to bypass my router and give a straight signal to my xbox. he said this would 100% fix it. it didnt. tried a wireless adapter for the 360 no go. I contacted xbox and they gave a list of things to try but all having to do with the ports that i already did. I contacted ea and got " we are aware of this issue and are currently trying to resolve it." from what ive read on boards the last day this is happening in certain areas and affecting alot of users in the areas but my friend a street over is having no probs. also i can play any game i want but a ea title. I cant get on ea server in fight night but i can in fifa. but it drops me as soon as i try and do anything. and if i dont try to do anything it will drop me after about a minute. totally re-tarded

the only other thing i can think of is that maybe my xbox is crapping out. any help would be great. i'll try anything at this point. my friend is bringing his box over later to see if it will work in my house. im at a loss with this. only been a day but this sucks ass.

HELP!

6. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

During the last game we played if paused 3-4 times and in the lower left of the screen it said "Please Wait" for a few seconds then started playing again. Then it dropped at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. That's the furthest along in a game we could get.

I've played about a dozen games online with people with no problem and HotRod seems to have too. I'm assuming its a recent problem or network issue somewhere along our connection.

Hopefully it works today.

7. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I hope so. I almost never have connection issues. Our game was very clean the whole time besides the pauses. It was weird because the game would drop literally at the same point in the game the first 4 times. I honestly don't think it's either of ou connections, otherwise we wouldn't have been kicked off at the same time 4 times in a row.

8. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Oh HotRod, I'll be able to play after 5pm EST today. Shoot me a message when you want to play.

9. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

i always had probs connecting to hotrod and another guy in our league last year. always thought it was my end. probably was. one guy gave me a idea so i will try it when i get home.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Matrix I'm ready when u are

11. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Sorry, stuck late at work. Not sure when I'm getting out.

12. The Knee

The Knee Walk On

the cable guy just left my house. still not working but he said to give it 12 hours. dont know how that will help. if i cant get this fixed today im going to have to pull out. no way i can be effective at playing this if i cant get online at my own house. talked to ea two more times and they said this is happening and they know about it but i havent seen many people that are having a on going issue like i am.

13. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Ok, that is very weird that you are having that issue man. Check back in at the end of the day to let us know the deal. Hopefully it works itself out.