1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Connection/NAT Error

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Gyrene76, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

I was barely able to play my game yesterday (5 attempts) against CPU. This afternoon, I tried to sign on my Xbox but it was having connection issues, despite my Internet connecting to PC and tablets.

I tried to test and Xbox said I possibly have a NAT error, and that it's configured to "Moderate". I have no idea why this problem suddenly occurred. I'm working on finding solution. Any of you familiar with NAT?

It says I need to enable UPnP, or open port 3074 if UPnP isn't supported.

2. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

Your Nat isn't set to open?

3. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Se habla Espanol?

4. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

http://www.xbox360forum.com/xbox-forum/threads/51908-How-To-Open-NAT-xbox-360

5. Gyrene76

Lol fmode.

I found my NAT and it was off....smh. No idea why Xbox is reading it as on.

Furthermore, I studied up on port forwarding and have tries that. It's has been a major headache.

6. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

I read through that post - I have no idea what any of that means and I am glad mine shit is working. If mine ever goes down - I'm screwed.

7. Gyrene76

Yeah, I barely know. It's this new ESL. I'm having trouble with connections. I read in a OS forum that some files will not connect while others will. No one is sure why. I'm hoping my legacy connection continues strong.

8. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I'm boned. my XBL live subscription ran out and apparently the billing service is down so I cannot update my credit card. Hopefully it lets me soon.... no advance until then

9. Gyrene76

That sucks. I was wondering why I hadn't seen you man.