1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Connection problems? Help

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by astealthyhippo, Apr 7, 2010.

1. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Connection problems? Help

Twister and I were scheduled to play a game tonight for C2C. We have played 2 games previously with no problems at all. Tonight, when he would send the invite, I would accept and go thru the playbook option and it would say "Ready to Play" or whatever. Then 2 or 3 seconds later it would take me out of this and say "This session is no longer available". I tried sending him the invites, and same thing would happen. We both reset our routers and still the same result. I did manage to connect to an unranked game vs some random person ok, but when Twist and I tried to play a custom game it would do the same thing to us...I haven't changed any system settings or saved the OD to my hard drive.

Any ideas? I have no clue...

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah Ea has been having issues on and off tonight. I have had issues with 2 of Ea games and now my entire internet is going down with issues. Hasnt been a good night but i am letting u know it has been hit and miss today on Ea

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I am hoping it was just an issue with the EA servers, that was one of my guesses on why we had trouble connecting

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

One other thing is that we were able to send messages but not chat or get into a party. We also were not able to talk in the dynasty HQ.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Did either of you guys check to see if you had (purposefully or not) have a saved copy/file of the dynasty on your HDD? This is the culprit of 98% of these errors.

- Always select not to save when it prompts you.

- Periodically check for any saved files that may have found their way on to your HDD by one way or another.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Yep. checked to see if I had anything on my HD. Nothing as I can tell.