Connection problems? Help

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by astealthyhippo, Apr 7, 2010.

1. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

Connection problems? Help

Twister and I were scheduled to play a game tonight for C2C. We have played 2 games previously with no problems at all. Tonight, when he would send the invite, I would accept and go thru the playbook option and it would say "Ready to Play" or whatever. Then 2 or 3 seconds later it would take me out of this and say "This session is no longer available". I tried sending him the invites, and same thing would happen. We both reset our routers and still the same result. I did manage to connect to an unranked game vs some random person ok, but when Twist and I tried to play a custom game it would do the same thing to us...I haven't changed any system settings or saved the OD to my hard drive.

Any ideas? I have no clue...

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Yeah Ea has been having issues on and off tonight. I have had issues with 2 of Ea games and now my entire internet is going down with issues. Hasnt been a good night but i am letting u know it has been hit and miss today on Ea

3. astealthyhippo

astealthyhippo happy painting and god bless

I am hoping it was just an issue with the EA servers, that was one of my guesses on why we had trouble connecting

4. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

One other thing is that we were able to send messages but not chat or get into a party. We also were not able to talk in the dynasty HQ.

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Did either of you guys check to see if you had (purposefully or not) have a saved copy/file of the dynasty on your HDD? This is the culprit of 98% of these errors.

- Always select not to save when it prompts you.

- Periodically check for any saved files that may have found their way on to your HDD by one way or another.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Yep. checked to see if I had anything on my HD. Nothing as I can tell.