1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Connection Stress Test - Need Online Game With Someone

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Okay, tried the new connection setup I have (internet connection sharing from laptop to PS3 via wired setup), and it seemed to work a little. Problem was lag big time. So SRC and I stopped our game. I need to know though if it was my end or EA servers or both.

Anyone who's down for a game, I can start one after 9:30 pm central time. OR I can play early tomorrow afternoon (after 2 pm central). I'd appreciate any takers, as I don't really care about W or L, just want to make sure this connection can handle a full fledged game.

Hit me here or on AIM.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Winuvas, im certainly down for a game. I knocked my weeks game out early and need lots of practice. I should be able to play tonight sometime around or after 9pm edt.

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I have a game set up already with the Bears. If it goes well and I feel up to it after that though I'll play some more.