1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Contact info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Urine_Trouble_, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

Contact info

Name: Ralph Frangioso
    City: Boston, MA
    cell/ text: 617-823-2596
    yahoo instant messenger: rfrangioso
    email: rfrangioso@yahoo.com
    msn: rfrangioso@yahoo.com
    aim: rfrangioso@yahoo.com

psn: Urine_Trouble_
    or
    peppasauce

Just let me know which psn you send an invite to UT wasn't a hit in here. I'm excited as hell to get involved in here.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I sent your invite to the first psn listed. Not sure if I put in the last underscore, so let me know if you didn't get it.

The name is fine - I just know these guys, and they'll take every opportunity to crack wise about it. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I think I'm just going to refer to him as urinal cake because when he gets beat-down in this league, he'll literally feel like he's being pissed on. ;)

Haha, Ralph, I'm from Providence ... so it's cool to have another New Englander on board. I also share your hatred for Boston College.

AG, is there any way to have a private sub-forum? I wouldn't feel comfortable posting certain contact info without one. If someone want's my # to get a hold of me easier, just PM me.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm not able to create these kinds of things, and the site management doesn't want to create a bunch of new forums for each league - they want uniformity for the most part. Anyone who doesn't want contact info public should probably just use the PM system.

5. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

I got the invite... looking at it know. You want me in Gainesville or Ann Harbor? Either way its all good with me

6. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

And either way it's good with me :D