Contact Info

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bogey21, Mar 11, 2009.

1. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Contact Info

Members report in here:

Name:
    Gamertag:
    Email:

A little bit about yourself. Let your leaguemates know who you are.

Im Bogey, GT is FATBOYONADIET2 and you guys can reach me at
    bcleary1@gmail.com.

2. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Name: Marco
    Gamertag: Marcman777
    Email: frankdatank77@yahoo.com

28/M/Married. One note, I'm a firefighter so my job makes me unavailable for 1 - 24 hour period every 4th day. Just so you guys know. But other than that, i have lots of free time to play.

3. MazzMan56

MazzMan56 Walk On

Name: Mike
    Gamertag: MazzMan56
    Email: MazzMan56@comcast.net

Hey guys, I am 32 years old, married, with 1 wild 7 year old. I am always around on aim if you need to contact me. I enjoy playing in sim/active leagues. So looks like I have found the right site. Looking forward to getting this league started. Good luck to you all.

AIM-MazzMan56

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Name-Cliff
    Gamertag-EaglesIrish5
    EMail-WesleySportsRadio@yahoo.com

Hello league, I am 25 years old. I work in Sales. My schedule is 9-5 Monday-Friday. I have played in other average Dynastys before and I am looking for a realistic experience. This seems to be it.

5. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Name - Kevin

GT - Krazy PK55

Email - amsoulpk@yahoo.com

Hey guys I am an avid football gamer and have been around these games since the beginning. Just turned 40 this year, married almost 20 years to my high school sweetheart, with 16 year old twins, a boy and a girl, and a 12 year old girl.

I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to a great time with you guys.

Peace,
    PK55

6. bucknut17

bucknut17 Guest

Name: Lance
    GT: Bucknut17
    im usually off work by 2:30 pm est. id prefer to start my user games b4 930 est if it wont work with someone we can figure something out

Im 23 years old, engaged,born and raised in toledo Ohio, and easiest way to get ahold of me would be through here or an xbl message

7. ToBeast4U

ToBeast4U Guest

ToBeast

Name: Tad
    Gamertag:ToBeast4U
    Email:bigteddy8@hotmail.com

A little bit about yourself. Names Tad I live in Omaha, Nebraska I am a huge Nebraska Cornhuskers fan. I am also a huge Boston Celtics fan. (No I am not a bandwagon, I used to live there)

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Name: Tom
    Gamertag: Basis4aDay56
    Email: the.tom.obrien@gmail.com

I'm Tom, a 5th year senior at William Paterson University in NJ. My favorite teams are: NY football Giants, NY Mets, NY Rangers, Notre Dame Football, Villanova Basketball (Coach Wright is a family friend), and James Madison DUKES Football (I went there before transferring to WPU). That's pretty much it!

9. Name - Jason

GT - GoldenDomer303

Email - GoldenDomer303@gmail.com

Hello guys. I am 34, married with 7 and 9 year old girls. I love all things college football. Notre Dame and Colorado being my favorites. Born and raised in Denver.

10. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

11. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Name: Wes
    Gamertag: MurkYa21
    E Mail: kindys21@hotmail.com

Im 18, bout to graduate highschool...

Im playing D3 football next year at Monmouth College in Illinois, first started playing ncaa online in December and been hooked since.