Archived Contenders/Pretenders

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Contenders/Pretenders

Will be coming soon

2. NDCOLTS1979

Your Contenders

[​IMG]

The Ohio State Buckeyes are one of the top contenders for this years National Title run. Its going to be decided fully on the legs and arm of Terrell Pryor. If he can stay healthy they have a great shot at running the table and playing for the National Championship. If Terrell goes down so will the Buckeyes hopes and prayers and they will quickly turn themselves into pretenders. Can Pryor be consistent or is he going to have some bad games. Bad games will hurt the Buckeyes chances and there are teams in the Big Ten trying to take the thrown from them.

[​IMG]

What more can u say alls they ever do is reload. Sure they have over rated qbs go pro but they always have the talent to be a contender. They dont have the greatest offense but their defense will lead the way led by Ahmad Black at SS. Look for speedster Jeffery Demps at HB have a huge year this year. Their is speculation that he will be turning pro after this season. The main question in Flordia is how will unproven John Brantley do at qb

[​IMG]

Stating the obvious here with Usc. They are loaded this year again. Even with them being cheats they still are contenders. How will the scholarship problem affect them in the future is still unknown at this time. As for now they have talent everywhere. Led on offense by Matt Barkley who is just a sophomore right now. He is very proven and will lead this team along ways now and in the future. The have a very very good defense as well. led by Shareece Wright at cb.

[​IMG]

The Lsu tigers are on my list as well. Led by Terrance Tolliver on offense he will make some big catches this year for the Tigers. As usual they will have a top notch defense and will cause potential problems for the Flordia Gators. This defense could cause unproven Flordia some problems and will be a great matchup to see which one comes out on top.

[​IMG]

My shocking pick is going to be the Miami Hurricanes. Jacory Harris and Graig Cooper are going to lead this team to some very magical things this year. V.T stands in their way but i believe the Hurricanes will pull it out and shock the world this season. I am picking them to be my National Champions for this season. They will be getting their swagger back at the U and the magic will start this season

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

LoL nice pic

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ok ND, keeping running around with a glass full of piss and eventually it'll spill on you, lol... what week do I play those Fighting Illini

5. NDCOLTS1979

nov 6th is the date oh i have a better pic for the pretenders lol

6. NDCOLTS1979

contenders are done

7. NDCOLTS1979

your Pretenders

[​IMG]

Yes Michigan u r a pretender. To become a Contender Tate is going to have to prove he can become a passer. With him being just a Sophomore and alot of your team being young its going to take alittle bit to prove u are a contender. Yes i know just wait till nov 6th and ill prove i but thats along ways away and u have alot to prove.

[​IMG]

Just like Michigan the Illini are full of questions all over. They are a very young team with some talent here and there. If their running game can get going they have a shot and making some noise. Leshoure is going to have to put this team on his back as none of the Illini qbs have really any experience at all. Illinois defense has had issue for a few years now doing alot of bend and dont break but they break to often and dont have the offense to keep up. They are going to have to battle for every win just to make it to a bowl game.

[​IMG]

Probably the favorite to win the Big east i am predicting them to fall this year and not even make it to a Bcs bowl game. They start off with a tough game against Boise St and that will decide alot for this team as they have alot of talented teams to face. Especially Miami who i have as the National Champions this season.

[​IMG]

Oregon is another one who can make noise but with them being in the Pac 10 and alot of strong teams being there with them i see them suffering big time i am going to predic them to finish 5-7 and out of the bowls. For them to win James is going to have to lead this team to the promise land. Could get interesting if James has a great year.

[​IMG]

The sooners are going to be the final pretender as they are going to be facing some very tough competition in the Big 12. Murrary is really going to have to put this team on his back and help them make some noise. Murrary could be a front runner for the Heisman and if he makes it to that point Oklahoma is going to be winning. I am going to predict them at a 4-8 year and out of bowl contention also

#1 Pretender is
    [​IMG]

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

*cough, gay statement, cough* Please explain how USC are cheaters. Give me an example. If you dont like USC thats your opinion and I can respect that...but if your calling USC cheaters because of Reggie Bush, then, you my friend are drinking the Evil SPin Network/SEC kool-aid. The money/house Reggie Bush's Stepfather got (from an ex-con and dirty lawyer) to be apart of that marketing Firm and "supposedly" to influence his stepson into joining the firm when he left school was for him to leave school, not for him to go to USC or stay, and it did not involve anybody affiliated with the school whatsoever. In no way did USC gain a competitive advantage because Bush's step father took gifts and they didnt pay ref's, so i don't see how they are cheaters.

PPL call USC cheaters becuz it seems like they tried to cover up what happened for 5 years...THEY WERE SANCTIONED BECAUSE OF A SO-CALLED "LACK OF INSTITUTIONAL CONTROL" not because they paid refs. No boosters paid players to come USC and no one paid payers to stay...

Now if ur talking basketball and O.J. Mayo. I agree. They paid dude to come and play which is cheating. Even though he called Floyd and said he wanted to go to USC. Floyd paid a runner to get him there...Thats cheating IMO.

9. NDCOLTS1979

I am talking about basketball yes. Its the only sport the Illini are good at right now lol

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

My bad dude...Getting drilled with that BS everyday starting to irk me...lol

I love how the media is so transparent....

I love how now that multiple schools are all under investigation for "alleged" agent / player involvement people/ESPN (who is protecting its interests) are crying out that something needs to be done to the player/agent asking how could the school know? Unless your USC, then its the university's fault.

Anyway enough of the rant....i wonder how jerzey feels being a pretender....lmao

11. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i meant to put basketball in there but i forgot to. I understand getting sick of hearing about it. Ill make sure to be more clear next time lol. Oh he will say something not sure if it will be about being a pretender or about the picture

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ain't Worried About ND... You see Ben has been on mute... he know not to play in the Reign because eventually you'll get wet, lol jk

[​IMG]h

13. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah that's the look the illini have every football season. U will usually see me pissed at every home game in the stands somewhere lol

14. NDCOLTS1979

Lol yeah I noticed buckeye has been quiet. I figure I need to do shit talking now because once the season starts my team will have me on mute

15. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow you demoted Virginia Tech to the Big East LMAO!!!

And I will fail this year because I don't like passing and we run the spread. You guys will see alot of options...

16. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Ive been kinda busy trying to blow softball games the past week or so lol (calm down jersey it means im playing bad)...Im going to let Terell pryor running all over the big ten do my shit talking this year..notice i said running and not throwing...Looking forward to getting this started this weekend

17. NDCOLTS1979

Lol glad someone caught the demotion. Was hoping someone took an saw the humor

18. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

Better update your Contender post because the Longhorns are out for blood this season after the loss to Alabama.

19. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i can add them to the pretenders if u want

20. NDCOLTS1979

Well there u go didnt want Texas left out in the colt so enjoy

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah I got ya... You were blowing soft balls.... too much teeth;)... lol just kiddin'...

22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
    *dead*

23. NDCOLTS1979

Looking forward to hearin pryors bones crack

24. MaizeGrenade

MaizeGrenade Go Blue

That's ok, you will need to edit your post soon enough.

25. NDCOLTS1979

There is only one Magic man in Texas and he is at the Illini now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.