Archived Content Assignments: All Read And Sign

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 5, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Content Assignments: All Read And Sign

With the new game on the horizon here are our new Content Assignments. You are free to trade with another person if that person agrees but once we get started you are locked into that content contribution. These content contributions will be valued just as high as playing the game itself so please do not half-ass in this department. We will continue to push towards taking our league into the next level. Those who are unwilling to help us reach that goal will no longer participate within BCS Chaos walls. We have a great group so this shouldn't be too hard but just in case...

Coach | Content | Responsibilities
    JVigorous1 | Season Preview | User Will Construct Season Preview For All User Teams At Beginning of Season
    forever Game of the Week | User Will Contruct GotW equipped with his personal choice and user poll to allow others to pick/debate
    DrunkenSoldier | Season Updates | User Will Construct Season Update Every 4 Advances With Brief Updates For All User Teams
    Maximus21 | Recruit Tracker | User Will Track Top 15 Recruits That Sign For User Controlled Teams
    Mr.2Bits | Heisman Watch | User Will Track Top 5 Favorites To Win The Heisman Weekly
    LeonidasPlaya | OD Stat Leaders | User Will Track Top 3 User Controlled Stat Leaders in Passing, Rushing, Recieving, and Defense
    GABeastMode | Player of the Month | User Will Choose Either A User Controlled Player for Player of the Month
    bigtubb_ | Rankings | User Will Construct Rankings for Top 25 Teams. Rankings Will Include Coaches Poll, Media Poll, and his personal rankings
    JerzeyReign | Award Races/Voting | User Will Provide Award Rates/Set Up Polls At End Of Regular Season
    NDColts | Contenders/Pretenders | User Will Post His Personal Views Of Top 5 Contenders/Pretenders At The Beginning Of Year. User Will Give Update On Thread Every 4 Advances
    benbuckeye | Weekly Upset Alert | User Will Pick One Game Per Week Where He Thinks The Underdog Will Win[/table]

If you have any questions please PM me.

User Names In Red Have Read And Agreed To Complete Their Content Contribution.

2. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Read and agreed

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Read and agreed. I want to save the stats and awards at the end of every season also. Depending on how dynasty wire works this may be just a copy and paste thing.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We can work together on that because I was thinkin' the same thing. Right now trying to put together a league history thread.

5. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Read....and sorta agree...lol naw I agree

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Read and agreed, although look for the Heisman Watch weekly and also another feature to be named later.

7. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Read and agreed

8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

read and agreed

9. BG

BG On The Rize!

Read and agreed!

10. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Ben and Leo?

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I sent Ben a message but didn't get a response yet...

12. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

read and agreed..sorry havent been around much will pick back up in a day or so...my membership is confirmed too. not sure about leo

13. leonidasplaya

leonidasplaya roman soldier

freakin awsome bro's

i agree and read

14. ThePaw

ThePaw I'm so seasonal it hurts, baby!

Let me know what you need me to do man. I'm down for just about anything.