Content assignments

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 7, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Content assignments

I am going to leave this open for each one of you to decide. Look around at the other leagues and get ideas. I am leaving this open for right now if npicks anything then i will assign something for you guys

2. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Not 100% sure what you mean.

3. NDCOLTS1979

That means just search through the other leagues. See how they have things setup. Someone does conf standings. There are things like interviews written on the forum. Take a look at BCS Chaos they have alot of things that can add to this league

4. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

Ok, my bad.

I went the to BCS Chaos page and I think instead of having one person assigned to do the same thing all year every year, we should have everyone do the content for their team. I believe the information would be a lot more passionate and in-depth. Like for example, "Season Preview", "Season Updates" and "Recruiting Updates". I don't know what everyone else like, but that's my idea.

I also like the "Who's Who's" thread, to help get to know everyone.

Name:
    State:
    Favorite food:
    Favorite drink:
    Favorite War Movie:
    Favorite Comedy:
    Favorite Stand up:
    Favorite TV show:
    Hobbies:

5. NDCOLTS1979

Yes we will be doing that once everyone checks in. Yeah i was thinking about everyone doing their own team as well. Also i want everyone to use the online dynasty to write their stories. Post videos as well and upload them to ea and i will make a few videos off of them as well. Just have to make sure everyone does something on here. I want to make this a fun experience and also prepare others for the other leagues around here as far as contributing to the dynasty

6. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

What is the online dynasty website by the way? I have yet to use it.

7. NDCOLTS1979

8. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

like those ideas.

9. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I'm all for everybody doing their own write-ups as well.

10. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

I'm for everybody doing there own media an info too.

11. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

I didn't see this anywhere, but I think it would be kind of interesting to have a scouting report thread stickied in this forum to be updated every season. The kicker would be, we could play it from a MAC Media Days angle and have our coaches give a legitimate scouting report on their offense and defensive gameplans. I guess it would be similar to a season outlook or season preview thread, but I think we could make it a bit more interesting and have some more x's and o's style info that you wouldn't necessarily see in a regular preview thread.

This would allow us to get some type of scouting report similar to what we would get if we were about to play a team in real life. Star players, most used formations, favorite blitz packages, offensive and defensive tempo...etc.

12. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i am working on getting the scouting report added. Right now we will post them on the main page and i will move them once we get scouting report added

13. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I will definitely write up on my games and recruits and etc. Also I'd be happy to do anything involving stats. Wether it the User Heisman and Defensive POY, or standings and rankings, other dynasty awards, or our dynasty's all-time record book.

14. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

From what I've seen so far everyone has done some quality write ups on their games as well as previews. I'm up for keeping it the coaches responsibility. If we do decide to do award write ups and such that would probably be best in the hands of one individual. Maybe POTW award with each coach getting a 1 point vote and the commish getting a 2 point vote to eliminate a 12 way tie???

15. NDCOLTS1979

Yeah i plan to since everyone is doing so well. If things tamper off then we will revisit it but as of now its going really well. With the new addition i think we are set really well hopefully. Its a pain to kick someone and find a replacement

16. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

I don't envy you at all.

17. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

For real, never wanted to be a commish.

18. Milbut

Milbut Walk On

SHIT!!! Sorry Payton, I never saw this before I took the liberty of doing the MAC POTW awards for week one. If we decide to go this route I have no issue changing the format or awarding it to somebody else. Sorry man, my bust.

:(

19. mickey13

mickey13 Walk On

How would that work? Not sure if I get it-POW?

20. NDCOLTS1979

Potw is player of the week. I like the idea. Anyone can roll with it how they want to. Yeah i dont envy myself either but frankly you guys make it pretty easy other than th much better group