Content Contributor Sign Ups

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Content Contributor Sign Ups

Hey guys i was speaking with another commish around TF and he suggested that we should delegate some of the things here on the dynasty. What I mean is if you want to go above and beyond the coach role and want to be a contributor please let me know.

Some general ideas on content would be things a particular person likes doing

Some general ideas are

Weekly dynasty news
    keep up with dynasty stats
    keep up with dynasty records

or basically anything you enjoy doing that would benefit the dynasty. If we all contribute and work together our dynasty will excel.

This is just a thought so if you want to contribute throw some ideas out on some things you would like to do for the dynasty and me or dubb40 will get with you to put it into motion.

Thanks for your time

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lol noone?

3. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

I'll do stats. What should I keep up with? User players only?

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

i can get with ya tomorrow on some ideas. I was just basically shooting ideas to get people started with ideas of their own. Basically what were looking for is for someone to contribute something to the dynasty that they enjoy doing.

5. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

hmm...if we can have everyone just save 4 videos from their games each week, i don't mind downloading them and putting together a highlights vid with the best plays from the week. but once again, we need to inform people that they have to save a few videos from their games each week!

6. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

I already save at least 3 video's per game.. I just need to quit being noob and upload them to EA and not just the dynasty servers..

Edit: Oh and I'd volunteer to contribute somehow but I have no idea what I could do..

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Guys it can be anything of your choosing brainstorm and think of something that you like to do that would contribute to the dynasty.

Good idea on the videos. I upload a few a game. I usually upload them to ea then save them to my pc

8. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

could be fun to pick say 4 random games a week and have each member pick who they think will win and keep an ongoing total, kind of like the thing they have on gameday. and have the game of the week be one of them

9. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

That would be cool... See which of us is most capable of picking winners :D

10. bdub

bdub Walk On

That's a great idea. Maybe we could give a prize at the end of the season for the person who makes the best picks.