Content Expectations

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by H22APWRD94, Aug 13, 2010.

1. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Content Expectations

I know that I am trying to use this as a grooming league for incoming players, so while I am not going to be hardcore on content, I do expect everybody to contribute. I expect a game summary write-up, at a minimum. You can do this either by making a write-up in the game summaries forum under your own team thread, or you can post a link to your write-up on Dynasty Wire. Once we get really rolling, and get closer to a full roster, I will start looking for some additional content we can all provide. Also, please update me with your roster size and seniors leaving, along with also starting a recruiting thread for yourself where you can update the community on your newest committed prospects.

Mike

2. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

alright guys, since some of us are having a hard time even posting our game scores in the SCORES THREAD, I am going to make some suggestions for content. I will split these up by conferences, since we have multiple players in each conference. Each conference will be required to post a Stat Leaders posting (your conference only), a recruiting posting (again, your conference only), and a upcoming big game posting (your conference only). That gives three separate guys from each conference something different to do. Content is a big reason why this site is so great. If your conference has 4 players in it, alternate, or come up with another thing to add. If your conference has 2 in it, alternate who does two jobs each cycle. I understand we are here to play games, but we also need to fill the time in between games.

Mike

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    ill do the game of the week for the SEC

4. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thank you very much Bob, I appreciate it. BTW, welcome aboard. I am still working on the Media dashboard revamp from last season. With how fluid membership has been in this OD, it is tough trying to get the schedule of the "Battles".

Mike

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I completely understand that..I had a dynasty going that everyone just crapped out on me cuz EA's other product came out...ya know the one that.....well...no need to go further

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

The one I have not played for 3 years? Yeah, that one.

Mike

7. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    hahaha..