Content for NCAA 13

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by White Walkers, Jun 11, 2012.

1. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I would like to be in charge of ranking the three conferences after each week. That way we can have bragging rights after every year. We can also see which conference has been most consistent. Also I would like to rank each of the teams withing their conference. Mild example below.

NCAA FOOTBALL
    SEASON 12 CONFERENCE RANKINGS
    Week 1
    SEC
    The SEC is in the lead after week 1 of the 2012 football season due to the superb play of all 4 user teams. Tennessee looked the most dominant with their QB throwing for over blah blah blah and their RB rushing for blah blah blah. Secondly, Texam A&M looked very good until the 4th quarter where they almost gave the game away. Third, blah blah blah....Last blah blah blah.​
    BIG10
    fdsihgbrseuhgvjahrv;oihrevoaskhvoiweviohaw;ofgTHE BIG TEN IS WEAKweavhbsdbvuwabe;vobao;web;obnocwabvaoTHE BIG TEN SUCKSweifgowehfoiewhodiewhofbweoifhoweihfowiehfohwhvaoih
    ACC
    The weak ACC comes in last place this week mainly due to the lackluster defense of FSU. Coach BigKing could not keep up with the dominate Clemson offense. Coach clayandlbf and the sea of orange fans had FSU's QB throwing picks all game.

2. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Okay since the barn door is open lets get some more discussion about who wnats to do what content. Here are a few ideas of what others and we have done in the past.

- Freshman Tracker Raidernation
    - Defensive/Offensive Player of the Week Cudy
    - Game of the Week dj illmatic 23
    - Stat Tracking (Historical and Weekly) (Would be seperate content) Magoo
    - Player profile Wreckem
    - Recruiting Spotlight Chris Rouse
    - Power Rankings Cocky
    - Top Plays of the Week (This is a must have!!!!) Clay
    - College Gameday Final (I have a template for this) jonskinny12
    - Coach Watch Cocky
    - Worst/Best Performer of the Week BigKing
    -All Time Dynasty Team - Wreckem
    -Heisman Watch/Darkhorse Player - Red

-Injury of the Week/Most Impactful - Eber

I will be doing the weekly stat tracker.

Now that we are filling the spots up everyone please sign up for some content or if you have an idea put it out in this thread also. This is a first come first served basis.

clayandlbf

jonskinny12

WreckEm27

BigKing

Cocky Marine

eberdeeber

Chris Rouse

C Young

dj illmatic 23

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  3. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

I like your fictious information. Never bad mouth my D.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BigKing

I will sign up for best/worst performer since generally the best performer is on FSU and the worst performer is generally the QB of who we play.

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

The "Plays of the Week" content is to me, one of the must have's on that list. If anyone of our members is good at or likes video editing and also knows how to get NCAA highlights posted in TSO, please take this content and run with it.

6. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

I was thinking of doing a league all time team. Year after year it would be updated.

I wouldn't mind doing the weekly player profile.

7. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Except when they run into a better defense in the form of ALABAMA!!!

8. BigKing

I believe FSU beat Alabama this past season. I also believe you aren't going to be Alabama in the future.

9. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

I had to build your confidence back up, did want you to go off the deep end in a deep depression and shoot yourself.

Yes, that is correct I am not Alabama no more, cuz you are all scared!!! :p

10. BigKing

Yep that's me, always need my confidence built up.

11. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

I will fit the coach watch into the power rankings...i guess.

12. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Just a reminder for everyone, content will be a requirement in NCAA '13, not an option. Everyone needs to go ahead, and get signed up for what they would like to do for their content in NCAA '13. The list isn't the only options, just some ideas we came up with. Magoo will be coordinating content for Overdrive, so let him know of any questions or concerns you may have.

BigKing Cocky Marine C Young eberdeeber WreckEm27 dj illmatic 23 jonskinny12 Chris Rouse

Forum Activity and Content:
    • All members are expected to contribute to the genearl activity and discussions on the forum. A good and active forum with relevant and interesting content is what makes these leagues fun and sustainable.
    • All members are expected to meet Overdrive content minimum:
      • Team Preview - done prior to each season and contains your teams position needs, offensive and defensive playbooks, and scholarship numbers. Several examples will be up if you have questions.
      • Game Summary: I don't expect a game summary from every game played. What is expected is that the winner of every user vs user game post a game summary immediately following the game. Feel free if you would like to post a game summary about any game however. The only one's required are those from the winner of user vs user games.
      • Weekly Content:Every member will have some form of weekly content assigned to them. Some are more involved than others. All members are expected to complete their weekly content in a timely manner and do so consistently.
    • Failure to complete your minimum league required content will result in a warning. You will get two warnings and after that, you will be removed from the league.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  13. BigKing

So does this mean when you start to slack we should warn you or just start following your lead?

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Magoo is gonna keep me in line.

15. jonskinny12

jonskinny12 Walk On

I'll take College Gameday Final. That sounds fun and is something I've been wishing this series had for years (the studio updates are a nice step toward what I've been wishing for).

16. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

I can do a game of the week preview/ wrap-up each week.

17. C Young

C Young Walk On

I'll do Def/Off performer if it hasnt been claimed

18. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

That leaves eberdeeber and Chris Rouse

You guys need to come up with something you would like to do, or pick something from the list.

19. BigKing

Maybe eber should be given partcial credit for my worst performance of the week segment.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

LOL...how do you spell too-che? :)

21. BigKing

Touche, very similar to your nickname...

22. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

HA HA...:p

23. Chris Rouse

Chris Rouse Walk On

I guess I can do recruiting spot light

24. Raidernation

Raidernation I can show you better than I can tell you

I'll be happy to do the freshman Tracker and a segment on top returning Players year to year if no one is doing anything similar. The Uncanny Corner will also return, hopefully with less ridiculous CPU plays than last year.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Erik the Red

Erik the Red Walk On

Now are covering User and cpu players/stats or just ours? I'd like to do a segment each week on under/over hyped teams and players. look at teams rated too high for doing nothing or too low with solid work put in. and then when BCS rankings start to flow I can look at what teams are not deserving of being where they are compared to those who should be there instead. ? if it's ok I'll do this?