Content for SoCom '11

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Content for SoCom '11

Trying to get some activity flowin' thru this so let's put some ideas out there for content. Posting articles and all that should be easier this year since EA does half the work already. I'm willin' to do just about anything as far as content is concerned so I'll let you guys choose first.

I'll edit this post with what you guys' choose. And if you have more than one idea please post it as it could help someone else find something.

Reign

2. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

I've been working on a season preview article of sorts for the Huskers. Wasn't too sure where to post it though...

Something along the lines of what drowsike did for FSU.

3. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Imma finish user ranking as soon as every lock down on a team. I will do what I like to call " recruit of the week" basically I will showcase a different recruit each week that has not been signed. Im also going try some different other things

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I mean if everyone gives you their own season preview and then you can combine 'em that would be great.

I think I'm doing Game of the Week and maybe a "Swami" type of deal with all the top 25 teams.

5. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

Once we are full, I could do a quick preview of each team. What I'd want from the owners would be if there is a specific position battle, or point of emphasis for each team.

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I used to do a campus update for dynasties

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bumpin this to the top...

For those who haven't chosen a content article yet please do so. Its Ok to look in other ODs and see what their doing. We may have to assign content to individuals to get the ball rolling. Thursday will be the final day to choose freely.

Reign

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Cosigned I do press conferences and everyone is expected to give updates on their teams throughout the season we are talking extra shit

stat breakdowns

GOW

POW

Heisman Race

injury reports

conference, bcs races

just examples and ideas

9. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Ill can do conference races and poll breakdowns...i love looking at that stuff...heisman races and/or awards, not so much.

10. spliff616

spliff616 Walk On

It seems as if this has already been taken care of, for the most part. So, I'm going to brain storm a couple ideas and hopefully come up with something else to add. Open to suggestions...