Content for the 2013 Season!

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Nov 3, 2011.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay guys, so personally for the 2013 season, I will be doing the following to hopefully give you guys a little more excitement from the season!

*Every Monday, I will put out an Awards update pretty much. I'm going to keep track of the awards race all season that way you can see as users who is in the drivers seat!

*I would also like to do a Coaches Corner this week! We have 12 owners so I want to interview one coach a week and put it out once a week that way will have a 12 week segment which will pretty much fill up the entire regular season!

I am going to be trying to put all of my content out on every Monday because that's the slowest day in my store so it's easy for me to have some downtime in the office.

Also, thoughts on the coaches corner and would everybody be interested in participating in that?

• Like Like x 2
  2. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'd be in.

I know that I'm going to do a coaches carousel update as the season goes on along with some comments form the coaches about the "rumors".

We need more content, I love it.

4. papaloke

papaloke Fifty Shades of NCAA

Sounds great.

5. Matthew Keves

Matthew Keves Walk On

Question...we usually finish a season in about 3 weeks so are you planning on having the coaches corners stretch out over several season?
    But yes...I'm interested

6. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

If I notice the season is moving at a fast pace then if times allows, I will try and do more than one a week but I would like to focus on one coach a week.

7. annil8tion

annil8tion Walk On

sounds pretty awesome, I'm in

8. GMangs

GMangs Walk On

Sounds good

9. Dwreck

Dwreck Walk On

Let's do it.