Content Help

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by JerzeyReign, Aug 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Content Help

Alright guys, I'm a busy guy at the moment and am in need of some help. We're really behind the power curve when it comes to content compared to other premier leagues. I fully blame myself but coaching, promotion, and other leagues have gotten my hands full. Plus their is 32 guys playing, that's alot harder than managing 12. I thought I could do it alone but I can't, I'll admit it. Now I'm not saying you have to write an article or anything, but we need to start putting something out. I'm new to the Xbox side of TF and I'm not sure if some of you have been around here for awhile or not but if you look at other premier leagues you'll see their content output.

I wanted to do players of the week and things of that nature but its a real burden looking through stats and seeing who had a bigger impact in their game. Maybe go into a little more detail in post game recaps, including player stats. If I'm lucky enough to win my next game (or when I win) I'll post a "TF" type summary to give y'all some ideas.

I also wanted to try plays of the week but haven't seen any replays. I have some but never uploaded because we advanced and I doubted anyone would go back and look at them. Along with that I wanted to do a plays of the year, I just need the material.

So in short, I just need some help. If you have an idea, you can post it here or just post it in the forum. And its ok if you borrow the idea from another league because I'm pretty sure they borrowed it from somewhere as well.

Thanks for reading.

~Ray~

2. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Can you go over how to upload videos, its doesn't seem nearly as apparent as in NCAA. I thought I uploaded one for my Week 1 game but I can't find it anywhere. Its not on the online franchise page or my easportsworld account...

3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Its not as easy as NCAA, but you can still go into the menu (during and/or post game) and save highlights. I think Madden has 10 slots (while NCAA only has 5) which you can upload to the EA site. Once these are saved they will be viewable from your personal EA Sports World page (unlike NCAA which are viewable from the shared league page). As an example, check out the first game recap for week-3 as 1ke has done an excellent job in displaying this.

4. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

@JerzeyReign - In terms on content, does the game recap from 1ke to start of week-3 satisfy your appetite? To gauge the level of detail an example would help me out.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, that's a good one. I'm normally detailed in my post games too. I mean you don't have to go play by play... most of the stats can be snatched off the site and pasted on here... it'll just make it easier to filter through and get the ball rolling if we had a standard.

6. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Yeah, I'd be willing to help out more. I'm about 2 months away from my busy season. so I have a little time. jerzey hit it on thehead though without more info from owners. Its limiting.

if your Game summary consists of : SO n So did this in our game and I hated it. Final score 56-3. we dont know who won, who performed well, or anything. Be constructive. maybe we need to go to a preformatted Summary sheet? Where guys just fill in the blanks? its supposed to be fun. what does everyone want to see?

And I need a primer on replays too.

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Heres an idea... *proceeds to toot his own horn*

The Buffalo Bills have got to be the surprise of the league jumping out to a 3 and 0 start against the Dolphins, Packers and Patriots.

Someone write about that, lol.

8. ChickenOfTheSea

Hehehe it is impressive, whos at QB up there anyway? Rosie O Donnell?

9. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

CJ Spiller ;)

10. ChickenOfTheSea

I'd love to have a CJ Spiller type back, hes the perfect Madden rookie,.