Content Ideas

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'd like to have a league wide increase in content this year. Preseason previews and recruiting spreadsheets are required every season. I'll also be requiring a midseason report from everyone, discussing the first half, second half preview, and a midseason recruiting update. Doesn't need to be as extravagant as the preseason preview, but enough to make it worth everyone's time to read.

I'd like to hear some ideas for other things that we can do. The highlight video idea has been passed around some. chopper393 has his weekly writeups. I'll be looking into what other leagues are doing for ideas as well.

I'll also be stealing some ideas from the Choops legacy Logan and I are running. Things like a personal hall of fame, a list of all award winners, things of that nature.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
  2. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I'm also planning on making a Twitter for the dynasty. I'll use that to tweet scores from major games, user vs user games, major injuries, and top end recruit signings.

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
  4. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

We can do something like having an end of the season user award show such as choosing best user vs. user game, best user play of the season based on the weekly highlight videos, best newspaper, etc.

• Like Like x 2