Content Requirements for S2 and Beyond

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Dec 17, 2011.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

As posted before, because of the lack of content, we'll have to move to REQUIRING content sadly. I'm hoping this will become second nature and we won't even have to police it anymore. This isn't completely set in stone yet, so I'm listening one last time for comments, suggestions, or (and) complaints.

REQUIRED CONTENT

1. SEASON PREVIEWS

Column 1 Column 2
    North South
    CAL IrishBearcat ZONA Bakerwildcat7
    UW fuzzyl0gic ASU CoachRedd
    WSU The Natural UTAH Oshiomogho
    OSU MNoffke UCLA Cougars

You will be assigned to do the preview of the team across from yours (example: I'm assigned Zona - BakerWildcat). We will simply rotate every season and preview a new team. It should look something like these: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/season-7-team-previews.67750/

That is a league that goes above and beyond content-wise, so they're a great example!

2. GAME SUMMARIES OR TEAM THREAD

You can choose to continue to do summaries like we've been doing weekly or to do a team thread like I do and update the schedule and results with a few content post throughout the season. Either way, you must create your own individual thread (goes for game summaries as well, example title "Cal Game Summaries"). This way it'll be easy for me to track if you're keeping up on your summaries/team thread.

3. SELF-CREATED CONTENT THREAD

You must create one thread that will spark some content or discussion. Many ideas have been given in the content thread further down if your stuck on what to do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Season Preview everyone is to do must be done prior to kicking off week 1, as well as the creation of your summary/team thread. By my estimation a preview (10 min) + summary/team thread (10 min) + self-created thread (5 minutes) will require 25-30 minutes of your time per season (2.5 RL weeks).

That is a small number, and definitely much less time than I spend per season as commish. I don't think this is asking much at all, and a lack of doing so will put your membership here in jeopardy. This is why I want to ask one last time, any changes you guys would like to see? If you have a question, concern, or problem, now is the time! :)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011