Content Thread Sign Up Sheet

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Jan 14, 2011.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

With the new year quickly approaching, I thought we would get ready by splitting up the content threads for next year.

Basically, all I need is a separate guys to post each thread. Then I'll sticky them, and we'll be ready to go. Here are the threads we'll be using:

2013 - ACC Blog (need any member of the ACC to post this)
    2013 - Big Ten Blog (Big Ten member, please)
    2013 - SEC Blog (SEC member)
    2013 - Recruiting Trail (can be posted by any member who hasn't already posted a thread) - I'll post this one.
    2013 - Impact Freshmen (same as above)

That should give us all the threads we need to start the next season, and with us all posting in the same place, I think they will be more active. I'll post the recruiting trail thread, and populate the top 30 list in the first post. I'll also do updates like last year. We'll just be consolidating the individual threads that we weren't really keeping up on into one thread that should generate more chatter.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Ok guys - the time is here. Go ahead and post the threads when you get the chance, but post here so I know who's doing what.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I went ahead and posted the ACC blog.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I put up the recruiting blog

5. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

put up big 10

6. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

SEC Blog posted

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

8. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Still need that last thread up. We could also use a list of freshman starters and key reserves.

9. egofailure

Should every coach post this information in the Impact Freshmen Thread?

10. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

While I'd love to do it, the only reason I am not stepping up is because im not sure I can actively, and accurately contribute. Im not good in writing or looking things up, Im more of a hang out on forums, read, and play kinda guy, its already taking up a lot of time for me, lol.

11. egofailure

I've tried this in the past and it's tough to do because you can't really determine which freshmen will play a major role strictly based on the depth chart. Many coaches, myself included, utilize formation subs, so just because a guy doesn't look to be a starter, it doesn't mean he won't be contributing. I think coaches should start off by letting us know who to keep an eye on.

12. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I just need the initial thread posted. I'm not looking for someone to commit to the content. I can handle that.