1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Content

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bucs, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

@Pushingforpaydirt

Not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, so if I am , feel free to tell me to shut up and go back to my corner but the content has really been lacking as a whole lately. If we are just gonna play our games and do summaries we could of joined non premiere leagues. I know we can do better than that . I understand we have lives, but we did make a commitment to be here.

• Like Like x 1
  2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

i can honestly say i've been REALLY busy lately. Just got a new job after a grind of a search and interview process and also found our house and offer was accepted. I will be moving into my house in November and have my own office again. Right now my CPU is in the living room in the apartment.

I will commit to more summaries though, then after i get settled i can do some additional content.

• Like Like x 1