Content

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bucs, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

@Pushingforpaydirt

Not sure if I'm the only one who feels this way, so if I am , feel free to tell me to shut up and go back to my corner but the content has really been lacking as a whole lately. If we are just gonna play our games and do summaries we could of joined non premiere leagues. I know we can do better than that . I understand we have lives, but we did make a commitment to be here.

2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

@PushingforPaydirt

I definitely agree. I've seen you, Bulldog, and Philstyle3005 generating some nice content. Outside of that, we've really dropped the ball. I've been collaborating with Baron on some ideas and we should have something up soon, but we haven't been good examples as leaders.

It just takes some discipline and a few minutes out of your day. I'm going to step it up. I hope everyone else does too, as the distractions are ever increasing now (College ball, NFL, Madden 25, GTA V around the corner, etc).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yeah agreed Bucs. I still haven't gotten a chance to do all the stats and stuff because we have yet to make it through a season. I've been a little slow on the Pick'Em game but I plan to make it more interesting next season, we may use a spread instead of just picking the winner.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Fuzzy and I are working on a season-in-review, Cold Hard Facts piece. This will be posted after the conference championship games and look back at the season that was and the bowl games to come.

My intention is to make this a regular piece for PFP.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

Agreed and blame taken. No excuses for me. I'll have more stuff up as far as summaries and I will at least start posting the Heisman Watch with a few snarky comments.

6. Gravity

Gravity Hey, I'm Batman

I just started school, and while that is a good excuse now, I really dont have an excuse for the last month. I post my recruits and do my summaries, but I could have done more. My summaries will be getting more in depth hopefully, I wont just be posting graphics anymore. If someone is down to set up a podcast I would be cool with jumping in on it and co hosting from time to time. I really dont know the technical aspect of setting one up, but I'll lend my voice and topic ideas.

7. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Honestly with the whole restart doing pick-em and the same threads over again was just too much. I planned to just plow through this season and turn it up back to normal once we get to S2.

8. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Yeah the Pick'Em was repetitive I think that's what killed it.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

You turned your back on CHF the moment you walked out on PFP!

11. hornfaninbama

hornfaninbama GT: BulgyTexas

Lol fuzzyl0gic stealing Jqwon's thunder and doing a paydirties!