Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by akutozo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

With new guys joining the league and greatnessdc calling for more content, I thought this could be relevant for our league. Content I'd love to see, and I think most of you will too:

• The return of game summaries. Stats don't always tell the whole story, and when you're not fresh of GroupMe it's rough to keep up with everything going on.
    • State of the franchise updates. Create a thread about your team, talk about the ups and downs, recent trades and acquisitions, how your rookies are performing etc. ZCar352 does a great franchise list for the SnoHawks to use as a reference.
    • Inventive content. Radio Shows. Coach interviews. Newspapers. Something with some flair that will make a good read or bring the community together in on something. RyanRain39 used to have a great newspaper, and has provided mock drafts and group topics. RFF provides the occasional analytics (our own little PFF guy). Show us your style.
    • Trade Block. Your team may not trade often, but most of us like to frequent the team management and see who's on the move or what picks are available. This can really heat up in the off season and yeild much better offers than you'll get on a quick groupme conversation.

Bottom line: This league is what you make it. Let's make it something we enjoy keeping up with even when we aren't playing.

• Like Like x 4
  2. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

I'm going to run a contest for best new content. Winner will be decided by commish team and gets $10m in funds. (I already said it Freakskull, you can't stop me now!)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2