Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 7, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Content

With the recent changes in our coaching staff we have really fell behind on this matter. I'm not tripping as I know alot of us are probably frustrated at this point with the restart and being on Week 1 for it seems like forever now. Just to gauge you guys thoughts on this matter I've decided to open up this discussion. Personally the content brings alot to the dynasty. I'm not suggesting we get rid of it entirely but for this first season we just get back to our pace and knock it out. I'm not suggesting we slack off on game summaries either. Matter of fact, they should be kept up with no problems. Maybe we should change the way we post our game summaries so that you feel your "work" is actually being read by all dynasty members. Instead of a bunch of individual post let's have a "Week One" thread. Also I would request that our Scouting Reports be kept to par.

Eliminating content for this first season could get us moving again. It gives us a slight break and allows us to "catch up" with the rest of TF. We should be finishing up season 2 by now.

Haven't approached sdid with this idea, just wanted to see what you guys think of it.

~Jerz~

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i say we pump out this season in a couple weeks and then jump on the content areas. Game summaries are expected tho as well as recruiting summaries. I may throw some pressers at you every now and then and me or jerz may highlight something going on in the OD if we choose, SEASON 2 everyone will have a responsibility and will be booted if it is not fulfilled

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Could we try a weekly summary thread like Jerzy mentions?

4. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

5. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

I'm down dont have any problems except my labtop been down about a month I really dont have the money. So my summaries a content can possibly be dry im slowly working off my phone

6. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

if you did that last one off your phone I cant wait to see the ones with full access it was legit man good job