Content

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by InfiniteMTX, Aug 17, 2011.

1. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Not seeing too much content.
    no gameday
    no player of the week
    no freshman of the week
    no 10 burning questions

and thats only half the users. I get that coaches watch out on time and full of jewels. If we all wanna cut back just let me know. I'm not seeing much effort out of the rest of the league.

2. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Game summaries is not a user contribution. neither is scouting reports. Thats each of us submitting input. I came up with the coaches watch and I enjoy doing it, and I think / hope you guys enjoy reading it. But I'm starting to feel like i'm one of the only ones even trying! When I read the boards there's almost absolutely nothing going on except scheduling talk!

3. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

No disrespect intended. I just get tired of reading myself talk all the time!

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

5. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Guys, InfiniteMTX is right here. I need to see you guys submitting the content you are assigned. Last season we moved along at lightening speed but this season has been a more managable pace. Please get your weekly content in. If you do not know what you are resposible for, let me know. If you want to do something different, let me know.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

Just so everyone knows...Im taking over Clay's Gameday. I will implement Freshman of the Week into it. However I will be gone this Saturday to next Sunday...8/20----8/28...so my content will be wack. I'll pick it up when i return.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I'm doing my recruiting spotlight, but I will be adding in interviews with prospects as well as coach interviews. After I play eberdeeber and do my recruiting I will update it.

8. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

Once again.....I don't mean to be disrespectful or throw anyone under the bus. I just want us to enjoy the dynasty every way possible. Other dynasties i've been in just died due to lack of interest. Overdrive is extremely competitive, anyone can win any given saturday, so I'd like to see it thrive. Plus, I like to read the content.

Here's an Idea for someone.

How about a "National Spotlight" series, where a coach or player or program is spotlighted every week, leading up to a big game or an intriguing matchup (like Deion Sanders vs. Michael Irvin, or Undefeated Alabama vs. Georgia, or Coach Cocky (COY) vs. the current COY leader.

Just an idea that can be altered or enhanced every week or however anyone seems fit to run it. Just an idea if anyone needed one.

And please don't feel like i'm trying to over step Goodell (LOL) er I mean our beloved commish Clay, we spoke so I defer all thoughts and ideas to him and through him.

9. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

10. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I can be confrontational at times, but this is a helpful thread. Every one of the top ODs on the site have great content/discussions, and to get to that level sometimes people have to be given a bit of a jumpstart to have that happen. So kudos imo

11. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Let me see what I can come up for content?

12. xassassin4lifex

xassassin4lifex Walk On

I apologize for not doing content. I have tried to be active on the forums, but I never did content because my content was just not working for me. I never could get it going. I would love to take this National Spotlight over and spotlight a team or a matchup every week. This sounds very interesting and if it's okay I will be taking this over.

13. InfiniteMTX

InfiniteMTX Walk On

It's all yours homie, per the commish approval

DeAngelo Vickers loves his job at the AP Press doing the coaches watch. if i can think of another idea i'll put it up for someone to captain.

14. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

xassassin4lifex , C Young sent me a message last night at 8:50pm asking for the National Spotlight assignment, he has dibs.