1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Content!

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by IXI DECAY IXI, Mar 17, 2012.

1. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Okay guys, so the dynasty has sort of been on a cruise control for the past couple of seasons and the content has pretty much dissapeared which is starting to take away from the dynasty! I would like to see more content for season 7 and not all done by just one person.

I will be posting up a content selection list here shortly where users can sign up for what content they can do. I understand that some people may have time restraints but the content only takes a few minutes extra to do and you can just knock it out before or after you game!

I really want to start getting things headed into a certain direction because I have big plans for the release of NCAA 13 so I want to slowly progress that way! Thanks, and look for the content selection thread soon!

Hokie Effect
    Baron
    ChuckDzzNutz
    papaloke
    Wyrmreaver
    Selvy9
    SLOPDAWG88
    GatorJes
    SimplyxNicex218