Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jul 20, 2012.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

1. LTL7360 kursku MarkyMark67 Nathan Lowe boil16 Flyinhi2005 franko05 Scott Burgess LittleAppleSwag Winning
    Hey guys commish here we are almost there to week 1 I will send out the rest of the invites tonight. Anybody had a chance to look through the site. Anyone got any ideas for content. For some of you this is a new experience and this league is a place to get your feet wet with TSO get an idea of what this community is like and what we expect from each other. Feel free to add stuff to the site. As you can see I like to keep a running blog of my team SEE GAME SUMMARIES Welcome to the Lions Den. I will also be setting up a thread for recruiting for us to banter and let everyone know who you signed and crap on other coaches dreams as you snatch that 5 star away from him. Remember lets have fun enjoy this game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

lol texas tech has no shot at 5 stars hahah

3. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

you still have to try to get 5star players right? you have the same problem I have, we are the fourth or fifth team in the state to get the players. if you get 20 scholarship, than that gives 10-15 player to try to recruit that are higher talent. Isn't that the way you up grade your school and team?

4. Flyinhi2005

Flyinhi2005 Walk On

im not even on a top 10 list of a 5 star lol

5. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

I think the only
    thing that we have going, is that we can start the player right away, were a bigger school will redshirt them. look for the players that dont have many school looking at them, or their fourth or fifth person at that position. Thats what i'm going to try, not sure what to do?

6. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Is there any way to watch live player games? What day and time do we move to the next week? Can you advance if you have a bye, and are playing the computer the next week?

7. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Yes with the right equipment, Wed 800PM eastern NO you cannot advance until the week is played our only I can advance the dynsasty

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Thanks for the reply.

9. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

If we are winning and put in our back ups, can we still run our normal offense? Or is that considered running up the stats?

10. _MG_

_MG_ Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    As a vet here at TSO, I would say try to run the clock and limit passing the ball as much as possible. If it is 3rd and long or something go ahead but really try to just run the clock out and end the game if it is already decided.

11. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

I concur If its early in the 3rd try out your full playbook mix it up but know when to pump the breaks

• Like Like x 1