Contine or Game Over?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, May 24, 2010.

?

Continu?

Poll closed May 27, 2010.
  1. Try Again

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Game Over

100.0%
  1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Contine or Game Over?

age old question..

do we kill it or not..

i need to know by wednesday..

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I think it's done, we've lost a lot of guys, we've been getting sim losses, and 2 offseasons simmed. If guys want to play, maybe we can do a small dynasty to pass the time, a few of those have been popping up. But, I think it's time to put The Evolution out of its misery for '10. We had a good run though and I enjoyed competing with you guys.

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will be downloading the dynasty to continue this season. I want to see how my defense does.

Mike

4. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Mike... Just an FYI... I d/l'd the OD we were doing at OP Sprts- career OD. I ran a few seasons and your Western Ky team was in the NC undefeated vs. UNLV. They lost, but a credit to you for building the team over there, That OD died off about 2 mos ago... so you may not have thought about it in awhile. I couldn't believe W. KY was in the NC with two years of CPU advancing. Just amazing.

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

How were my two star MLB's? Sorry, that just blows my mind. I had probably the worst DB's that ever played in that OD. WKU comes in as a very bad squad. I had a few decent classes, but those two top MLB's may have set my squad up. Thanks for that info.

Mike

6. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

Seems like it has died... no-one is even logging in to the dynasty anymore. I would still go, but the overall lack of interest takes the zing out of it.

7. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

agreed bear... i will leave it up for anyone to pull a copy off and continue at there own pace.

8. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Thanks for a great league guys. turns out we are working PS3 into our new household. I think I'll be able to play league games when 2011 comes out late nites. We'll see. Thanks again and I'd like to be a part of EVO 2011 when the time comes. Bear looks like a hardcore guy we want back too. He deserves to see how EVO works when we're in the midst of college football. Good luck to all and see you in July.