Continuing TMFL

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Lambshank34, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

Continuing TMFL

both Romo and I have expressed interest in keeping the TMFL online league going even if it is not on this site.

wanted to see if anyone else would be interested even if we only had a small handful of players and mostly computer teams.

i think we would also try to move at a fast pace and keep strict deadlines.

also think that we don't necessarily need a site, we could instead use aim chat blast which are really effective in a few other leagues im in.

post here is you are interested. not sure if anythign will happen but i know a few of use would like to see our teams develop, even if it meant a lot of computer games.

2. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

I'm in,

not sure what your AIM is mine is the same romoisajedi,

3. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Man I'd really like to see my boys continue to improve and work through another draft. etc. I can live with playing CPU a lot of we move fast. Maybe get another couple seasons in before we get to 2011.

4. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

I dont think you have to leave the site guys, The TMFL is a premier league for next year here and since you guys are lone survivors it would seem to me your spots are secure.

Keep playing as long as you like and keep using this forums for it, I dont see why anything there would change unless you want it to.

Thanks.

5. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Any thought on making a moving over to Ten Year War. We're in the same boat, hard to get users for Madden'10, of our 17 users 10 are gone and 3 more are part-time players, because of family or work stuff. So we have 4 users, plus 3 guys that will play user games when they have the chance. We're starting our sixth season in late April... so I would say it was a good pace.

Point is you know come August there will be leagues up and running, but you don't know which one will last. If you take the time to jump over to my league you can use it as a trial run to see if you want to take part in the Madden'11 Ten Year War, which you know will last the full calendar year.

6. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

lambshank,

i'd vote to take it to AIM,

as people use the forums hardly if ever at this point right now... plus it was officially shut down for this run anyways, so off-site is best.

7. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

we could do both, romo, if its no big deal staying on the forums. but yeah, think we should definitely make being a part of aim chat blast a requirement.

8. ChickenOfTheSea

Man that means I have to actually load AIM and pay atnetion to it :).......

Russ, thanks for the offer. I think what we are really talking about is not leaving TF but moving THIS franny off boards for the guys who want to play still, I would fully expect that HR will find the time to Helm TMFL again once 2011 drops, and we get better Online franny support and tools.

that way we can mess around with this particular franny insteado f restarting or something. and we are not messing up the TMFL rotation or anything.

Hopefully I'm not putting words into anyones mouth there.

9. Romoisajedi

Romoisajedi Walk On

so seachicken, lamb, and romo, that's all who are interested?

I know we can keep at least 10 guys going , check in people..

10. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Oh, I thought we already stopped and I stopped checking the site. I'll stick around but my user v user games will probably be laggy. =/

11. roll2tide

roll2tide Walk On

i would stay in

12. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I probably would, if allowed.

13. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Romo and lambshank have the greenlight to keep things going for the remainder of the life of Madden '10.

14. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

Great. Thanks Hotrod. You should stay on and play with us too.
    Once we get near the end of playoffs we will start solidifying who will still play.

I think the plan is to keep only those who are gonna remain committed at least for another full season even if it is only a handful of us.

We will also make aim chat blasts mandatory i think. as well as keep a little bit quicker deadline that will be enforced pretty tough.

We will discuss free agency, rookie draft etc once we get closer to the offseason and figure out who's in and who's out.

if you are still in, post here. we are off to a good start so far and definitely enough for us to keep it going.

anyone feel free to hit me up on aim at vintge if you wanna discuss.

thanks!

15. dejavu1

dejavu1 Walk On

I"m still in for playing as well.

16. FacePlant City

FacePlant City FacePlant City

I'll stay in.

17. Lambshank34

Lambshank34 Walk On

once the super bowl gets done we will talk offseason and draft for those thsat are still in.

18. ChickenOfTheSea

I'm wavering, the longer it takes the less excited I get. not criticising just saying, i keep reading all the developer blogs for Madden 11, and thinking how close August is, and do I really want to add Madden back into my schedule right now.