Contraversial Call

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mr2Bits, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Oct 16, 2009
    Nice work Drunken; quality win. Chalk one up for the SEC! UGA will be a tough out this year. I'm glad they're not on my schedule.
  2. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Jul 21, 2009
    Wasn't so much the fumble was controversial for me..What was strange for me is that my QB was 18 for 20 with 282 yds and 4 tds up until late 3rd quarter....then all of sudden EA AI decides he can't throw any longer. He threw 4 erradictly errant passes which all were first down catches if not much more. Missing my receivers by 6-7 yards. 1st possession of the 4th quarter after we get a pick and are in good field position...he throws yet another errant pass which is picked off and almost taken for six. Very next possession driving midfield, hit the receiver on his f1st completed pass of the quarter, that would have been a first down but then fumbles. 2 turnovers in less than 2 minutes.

So 1 for 5 after having a near flawless game for 3 quarters. Hmm with this game doesn't surprise me lol
  3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    It was wierd, the crowd was getting loud, i thought he might have been a young QB or something because he missed guys really bad.