1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Convert OD to Offline Dynasty

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Keller, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Convert OD to Offline Dynasty

Anyone know of a way to do it?

I started my WKU 1-6 star initially online but I didn't know you could only host 1 online dynasty so now I was to move it offline but I'm fairly certain EA has removed the ability to convert from online to offline. Just want to see if anyone else has seen a way to do it and I just missed it.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think they took it out from what I was reading on another forum. Something about "keeps people from cheating" or something like that.

3. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

makes sense honestly. there were a ton of things you could do last year cheating wise, especially if you used those accelerator thingies.

4. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

That's awesome man. No more taking it offline and lookin at recruits! Good Call EA

5. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

So you cant load the online dynasty file from file management?

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You can buy more online dynasty slots. You can host more than 1

7. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Ahhh, see I didn't even think about it like that. F it, I'm glad they took it out then. It sucks in my case because I was in year 3 of my WKU dynasty but, its worth it to prevent some of the cheating that went on because of that feature.