cool idea regarding sportsims...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by whatupguy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

cool idea regarding sportsims...

hey all.

i dont know if you've ever heard of or played sportsims before, but i think it would be a good opportunity for the tradition to get together in a way where we can all play against each other.

Sport Sims is an online, text based pro football simulator. we can start a league in private and have up to 32 owners, which I figure is somewhat close to how many owners we have. Its a minimum commitment at most, as each day you have a game, and the day before you have to gameplan for your next game. There is a live draft each season, which I would see as the biggest time commitment. They actually are implementing a new mode where you can watch your game unfold in a NES-style football graphical interface.

Just an idea to see if anyone's interested. I just got into it a few weeks ago, and really enjoy it. I would serve as the commish and set up the league if anyone is interested.

I think it would be cool to get together all of the tradition in one league, albeit its not ncaa, it is pretty cool.

theres the link, let me know if there is any interest in it.