cool idea regarding sportsims...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by whatupguy, Feb 20, 2009.

1. whatupguy

whatupguy Guest

cool idea regarding sportsims...

hey all.

i dont know if you've ever heard of or played sportsims before, but i think it would be a good opportunity for the tradition to get together in a way where we can all play against each other.

Sport Sims is an online, text based pro football simulator. we can start a league in private and have up to 32 owners, which I figure is somewhat close to how many owners we have. Its a minimum commitment at most, as each day you have a game, and the day before you have to gameplan for your next game. There is a live draft each season, which I would see as the biggest time commitment. They actually are implementing a new mode where you can watch your game unfold in a NES-style football graphical interface.

Just an idea to see if anyone's interested. I just got into it a few weeks ago, and really enjoy it. I would serve as the commish and set up the league if anyone is interested.

I think it would be cool to get together all of the tradition in one league, albeit its not ncaa, it is pretty cool.

http://www.sportsims.net

theres the link, let me know if there is any interest in it.