1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

cool thought, maybe

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Jan 29, 2010.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

cool thought, maybe

what about (since rookies are free agents) allowing each team 3 'private' workouts. They have to post them and that means they can put them on their scrim roster and scrim with them one game.

Maybe its a bad idea, i just thought it would be kinda cool.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

It's a nifty idea, but not very practical. I mean, I could put English on my roster in scrim team if I really wanted to. I say just create what rookies you realistically may think you have a chance at at what position you pick, and use them as scrim players before the draft It's short notice, but no biggie.

3. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

i agree with win

i wish madden would do something like that nate....would be sweet

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

How do you export the frachise roster so I can use it in practice mode????

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Unfortunately, there is no way with this year's stuff. Otherwise we wouldn't have to go to the painstaking task of creating a new team and fixing rosters and what not.

Hopefully they fix that next year.

6. Big D

Big D Walk On

So then I don't get Nate's idea of 'working out' a player. How exactly would we accomplish that?