Coordinating

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Aug 8, 2011.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

In the midst of your jokes at my expense, I offer these thoughts on the coordinating experience:

-I watched every play except for extra points (really recommend/require this as it makes for realistic length and doesn result in any "simming" of plays.... which could offere weird play-counts, timing, etc)
    -Broadcasting camera for all of these plays is really neat and shows off the graphics of the game in whole new way
    -You don't control anything but offense/defense.... no punts, returns, fgs, etc
    -You don't make the call whether to go for it or not on 4th... realistic
    -the only kinda weird thing i saw was that i played at south carolina and the play was never "shaking" or anything. if you audibled or hot routed, the guys would still act like they couldnt hear you

oh... and my team is horrible

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

I think I'm going to stick at Akron at least until my contract is up, unless I get fired first, but I definitely want to try a OC position next.

3. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Goose - I see Purdue or Northwestern coming at you for an OC gig soon.

4. Goose

Goose Walk On

All I have to do is win. Time will tell.

5. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

So as an OC...you call each play or is that pre determined based on offensive philosophy, settings that you make?

6. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

im promising everyone everything. im guessing it reflects on Paul Wulff!!! and yes, im that big of a scumbag